Thursday, August 26, 2010

Sooo Crazy-Busy...


This is the first week of our thirteenth year of home schooling, and I am...

...crazy busy.

...majorly stressed.

...totally exhausted.

...drained to the max.

Dealing with our daughter's first week of living away from home (and learning how to text her (constantly) on a non-texting phone), plus working out the logistics of teaching grades 5, 8, and 10 all at once is stressful and time-consuming.

And our heat wave doesn't help.

Plus I've been working on permissions letters for the new Book of Common Prayer Father Acker has written. I did similar permissions work when I co-published Light of Learning with Dr. Elizabeth Walsh of University of San Diego.

I can't wait to share the wonderful New Student Orientation at Point Loma Nazarene University last weekend; I just haven't had time to pull it together. :)

Once I get into the "groove" of homeschooling again, I'll be able to make more time for blogging and writing. See you then...or sooner.

Blessings to all,

No comments:

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin